Saturday, April 1, 2017

Revamp

Pimkie jacket, Marshalls dress, old shirt, Vans sneakers



The weather is so temperamental that I'm wearing a mix of Fall and Summer clothes in the middle of Spring! I layered a dress, clothing one normally associates with Summer, with a long sleeve shirt, similar to what you've seen here. I'm satisfied with the result and the mixing of materials. I hadn't thought of wearing a leather jacket with a suede Summer dress in the Spring. The school year is nearing to a close but it's still not hot out yet.

La météo est tellement capricieuse que je porte un assortiment de vêtements d'automne et d'été, au milieu du printemps! J'ai superposé une robe, qu'on associe plutôt à l'été, avec un haut à manches longues, comme vous l'aviez déjà vue ici. Je suis satisfaite du résultat et mélange de matières. Je n'avais pas pensé à porter une veste en cuir au printemps avec une robe d'été en daim. La fin de l'année scolaire approche à grands pas pour moi, mais il ne fait toujours pas assez chaud. 


photos: SARAH
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. I totally feel you with this up-and-down weather! I love this suede shift dress and how you layered it with the black!

    xx, Danielle Pineapple & Prosecco

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...