Tuesday, March 28, 2017

BFF


blazer, wrap-around shirt and jeans #fashion
Forever 21 blazer, Zaful shirt*, H&M jeans, Primark rain boots, Hema bracelet



For a little over a year now, I've finally learned that I can pick my friends and with whom I want to spend time with. What a relief. I've never felt forced to make certain friendships, however, I've sometimes not known how to step away from a toxic relationship before it escalated. Since this change in perspective and a newfound courage to do what's best for myself, the quality of my life has dramatically improved. I've only kept the people whom I care about the most and when I make new friendships, I'm careful. My social life is richer, more considerate and simply better. I'd recommend doing some "Spring cleaning" in your relationships. Don't say "yes" to toxic people ever again. Surround yourself with positive people. Choose to embellish your life for the longterm. 

Depuis un peu moins d’un an, j’ai enfin compris que je suis libre de choisir mes amis et avec qui je veux passer du temps. C’est un grand soulagement. Je ne me suis jamais sentie forcée d’être amie avec certaines personnes, mais je n’ai pas toujours su rompre une amitié qui devenait malsaine. Depuis ce changement de perspective et le courage de faire ce qui est le mieux pour moi, mon niveau de vie s’est nettement amélioré. Je n’ai gardé que les personnes auxquelles je tiens et quand je lie de nouvelles amitiés, je faits attention. Ma vie sociale est beaucoup plus riche, attentionnée et tout simplement meilleure. Je vous conseille de faire une sorte de “nettoyage de printemps” dans vos amitiés et relations. Ne dites plus “oui” aux personnes toxiques. Entourez-vous d’un bon cercle d’amis positifs. Choisissez d’embellir votre vie à long terme.


photos: FARYAL
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Great post. Rather to have not so many friends than be surrounded by a lot of toxic people. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...