Friday, August 19, 2016

Tumbling Through Tumblr //16

off the shoulder white top

Remember the first post of this inspirational series from the Petite Maison of Fashion Tumblr blogLeave a comment with your Tumblr blog and I'll check it out!

Vous souvenez-vous du premier article de cette série d'inspiration du compte Tumblr du blogLaissez un commentaire avec le lien de votre blog Tumblr et j'y jetterai un coup d'œil!

eating responsibly #vegan #vegetarian

ballet arabesque

sand dunes photography

Paris #typography

french words

flowers

stair sprints workout

pink silk shirt

things to do for yourself to relax

party dress and Chanel black bag

photography

blue reflective sunglasses
~Emma

5 comments:

  1. I love them tumblr photos! I am so glad I am finally free to read up your blog (: I miss them! Your content is always so good. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Birdie, means a lot. Glad to have you back <3

      Delete
  2. Love all of these pics, they so inspirational! I love Tumblr so much, I can spend hours on it haha x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...