Saturday, April 25, 2015

Put A Smile on Your Face #28

Photo: Missing summer.

Read: Even if this flower guide was intended mostly for wedding planning, I think it's useful for everyone. Each flower picture is accompanied by a small blurb explaining how to use them, place them as center pieces etc. Great for birthdays and interior decorating.

Watch: This is Garance Doré wearing heels for an entire day. I congratulate her because she succeeded hands down, which is quite difficult and painful.

Learn: One of my goals in life is to learn how to do a headstand. I've always wanted to do it but I'm scared of falling over forwards or backwards.

Photo: L'été me manque.

Lire: Même si ce guide de fleurs sert surtout pour les mariages, je pense qu'il serait utile pour n'importe qui. Chaque image de fleur est accompagnée d'une petite phrase expliquant comment l'utiliser, la mettre en valeur etc. Bon pour les anniversaires et décoration d'intérieur. 

Regarder: Garance Doré nous montre la vérité sur le fait de porter des talons hauts toute une journée. Je la félicite car elle a remporté la compétition haut la main, chose difficile et douloureuse.

Apprendre: Un de mes buts dans la vie est d'apprendre à faire le poirier! J'ai toujours voulu le faire mais j'ai peur de tombée en avant, ou en arrière d'ailleurs. 


photo: ELLIE
~Emma

11 comments:

  1. I love this photo! It's so carefree and such a gorgeous setting.

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful picture. ;-)
    Lovely greets Ness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this series (: And I totally feel you on the headstand! They make it look so easy, but I tumble every time! I'm not giving up though, haha. (:

    TRULYYOURSKYLE | Truly Yours, Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dear! such a sweet blog!

    xoxo sonia
    http://soniasofianidou.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tres jolie photo!
    Bon week end!
    Photographe Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...