Sunday, December 29, 2013

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

So it's been a bit over a month but I decided to save this post just because I guess I love it. 
For my birthday this year I got tickets to go see Macklemore and Ryan Lewis at TD Garden in Boston. 
Now I know not everyone is in love with them like I am, but I'll give you some reasons why I have fallen head over heels for them. 
I believe and support every message they send - such as support of gay rights, woman's rights, being yourself, against peer pressure and substance abuse, to not give a f*ck what other people say you should be, and to love yourself. Also they make such good music that ughhhh is so good. 
So yes technically I'm in love with Macklemore and Ryan Lewis so going to see them live was a dream come true. I went with one of my best friends and after standing outside in a very small amount of clothing, for two hours in 30 degree (F) weather, we were in the very front! 
So here are just some pictures and quotes and just love for them haha enjoy :)
The opening act 

Parttyyy, we screamed so much 

"Music is therapy. Music moves people. It connects people in a way that no other medium can. It pulls heart strings. It acts as a medicine." -Macklemore


hello :)



thrift shop (i apologize if the video doesn't work)

So he jumped into the audience and we had a moment nbd (please excuse my amazing video skills)

I LOVE YOU (thats what he's listening for...me.....ahhh)

And last but not least....thank you Macklemore and Ryan, you have inspired me

~Miki

8 comments:

  1. Awesome blog!Happy New Year!!
    Can we follow each other on gfc/bloglovin?

    Enter my giveaway here:
    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/2013/12/rosegal-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new year to you as well :)
      yes we are now following you!

      ~MIki

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh (: this concert sound so amazing!!! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him too, mostly because of the messages, the world needs a strong voice in hip hop promoting those believes!! And it doesn't hurt that he looks hot.:) You got so close, I'm jealous!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has such great messages and yes the hotness is extremely helpfuly, haha!
      ~Miki

      Delete
  4. Oh trop bien!!!La chance!!!J'aurai tellement adoré y être!!C'était a Miami??

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...