Friday, November 15, 2013

Put A Smile On Your Face #5

Pauline, one of my friends from France, sent me the link to this cover of "Royals" by Lorde. It is so good. The group Pentatonix, is amazing. The whole song is acapella, the beatboxing is perfect, and they harmonize like nobody's business!
Pauline, une de mes amies française, m'a envoyé le lien d'un groupe qui chante "Royals" de Lorde. C'est très bien. Le groupe, Pentatonix, est super. Toute la chanson est acapella et en plus l'harmonie est vraiment magnifique. 

I don't know why I'm beginning to have this obsession with pineapples, but it's happening. There are amazing graphic shirts, lamps, headpieces etc. For some reason, they're aesthetically pleasing. This shirt is my favorite. The drawing is so pretty and calming. I wish I knew where to find such stuff! Who doesn't want a tacky lamp? Basically, search through my Pinterest boards, and you'll find more pictures.

Je ne sais pas pourquoi mais, je commence à avoir une obsession avec les ananas. Il y a beaucoup de haut sympa, de lampes, d'accessoires pour les cheveux etc. Pour je ne sais quelle raison, ça attire mon œil. Ce haut est mon préféré. Le dessin est si bien fait. Qui ne voudrait pas une lampe kitch? J'aimerais savoir où trouver ces articles. En tout cas, si vous voulez voir plus d'images, cherchées dans mon Pinterest. Je vous garanti que vous en trouverez pleins. 

~Emma

1 comment:

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...