Monday, October 21, 2013

American Authors

Hey cuties, 

Oh fall, it's what you do to me
Oh fall, why must you do this to me
30 in the morning 
70 when the sun hits its peak
Oh fall, it's what you do to me
Oh fall, why must you do this to me? 

So y'all like my poem about how annoying fall is right now? It's great I know thanks :P 
Just kidding. But seriously...New Englanders whats with the weather? I mean I'm not from here so someone wanna explain? 'Cuz I'm getting pretty tired of fall's shit. I wear sweaters in the morning and I freeze, but middle of the day I think I may be in an erupting volcano. 



I think I may be in love with this elephant...just putting it out there...








Also you know what I've been listening to like a lot? This song (American Authors are really good definitely check them out!!): 





Sweater: H&M
Pants: Ralph Lauren
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Dog: My House

~Miki 

11 comments:

  1. Nice sweater!!!
    Have a good week! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolies photos!!!J'adore ton haut!!Et le chien est so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your sweater :)
    your dog is so cute..is he lhasa?? I got a lhasa apso too :)

    Renisha
    She Rockin Them Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      And no, he is a cockapoo (a mix between a cocker spaniel and a poodle)

      ~Miki

      Delete
  4. Hehehe so pretty, love all the photo shot (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...