Saturday, September 21, 2013

Discarded Flower Pots

Forever 21 overalls & ring, Pimkie shirt, gifted jewlery, Franco Sarto shoes
I always get so many compliments when I wear these lovely overalls. People always tell me they can't find any, so I guess I had a luck strike! They are so comfortable, not that practical, but that's ok. I've experimented with shirts, trying to dress them up a bit. Sometimes I like going for a childish look and other times, I like to make them more grown up. I'll have to find a way to wear them this fall and even winter, if that's possible... I doubt it.

Je reçois beaucoup de compliments quand je porte cette salopette! Les gens me disent qu'ils n'en trouvent pas ce qui veut dire que j'étais chanceuse. Elle est très confortable, pas très pratique, mais ce n'est pas grave. J'essaye des différents hauts pour la rendre plus habillée. Des fois, j'aime bien le look gamine, mais d'autres j'opte pour un look plus adulte. Je vais essayer de trouver une façon de la porter en automne et peut être même en hiver, si possible... j'en doute. 




~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma, i love the look and you are right, i can never find one like that. It looks pretty. You are lucky and by the way, you are so so cute. I love the sandal, its pretty :)
    Your new follower Via GFC and Bloglovin, hope you will follow back.
    Regards
    Patchoulii-Flog

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...