Thursday, June 27, 2013

New In - 4

I went shopping on Newbury Street with some friends recently. Here are a couple great finds that I love.
Je suis allée faire du shopping avec quelques amies sur Newburry Street récemment. Voici quelques trouvailles que j'adore.
Brandy Melville
The softest tee-shirt & bandeau I own
Le tee-shirt & le bandeau le plus doux que je possède
Brandy Melville
A wonderful addition to my ring collection!
Une merveilleuse addition à ma collection de bagues.

Urban Outfitters
I can't wait to wear it under a white tee or pair it with a loose top for summer
J'ai hâte de le porter sous un tee-shirt ou avec un haut assez ample
 Mondani New York
A little bag for Paris
Un petit sac pour Paris
Nike
My really old sneakers broke at the gym this week :(
Mes vielles baskets se sont cassées au gymnase cette semaine :(

~Emma

2 comments:

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...