Thursday, May 2, 2013

P is for Pockets

Olivia Moon sweater, Mossimo Supply CO shirt, Merona skirt, Bensimon shoes, Target watch, Etam ring, necklace bought in Turkey, Essie Go Ginza nail polish
I love when skirts have pockets and this new one has extremely deep ones! It's such a good detail and very practical. I hate it when I can't have my Chapstick on me when I wear dresses or skirts, but I won't be having that problem with this one.
J'aime quand mes jupes ont des poches et cette nouvelle en a de très profonde! C'est un très bon détail et en plus extrêmement pratique. Je déteste quand je ne peux pas avoir mon produit à lèvre sur moi quand je porte des jupes ou des robes. Je n'aurais pas ce problème avec celle-ci!



~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...