Friday, May 3, 2013

One Flower

New Vintage military jacket, Aéropostale dress, espadrilles bought in marché, Turkish bracelet, rings...
 If you're wondering about the bags under my eyes, don't worry, I was just sick for a day. But I'm all better! I decided to dress up, because there's nothing better than looking put together after hanging around in sweatpants and a tee sick for a day.
Si vous vous posez des questions sur mes cernes, ne vous inquiétez pas. J'étais malade pendant un jour. Je vais mieux! Après avoir traîné en survêtement et en tee-shirt, malade, pendant une journée, j'ai décidé de bien m'habiller. Il n'y a rien de mieux!
 Asos ring/bague

Forever 21



Miki gave these to me <3
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...