Friday, May 17, 2013

Fake Out

Ann Taylor Jean jacket, Mudd shirt, Forever 21 pants, Bensimon shoes, Claire's earring, Moa bracelet
        Rings/bagues: ModCloth                                                               Grandmother's

I love the way sparkles reflect their own light. Today was sunny so my shirt sparkled on every object I passed by. I also am planning on getting my second piercings for my birthday. I love this earring because it gives the impression that I have at least two piercings, fake out!
 J'aime la façon dont les paillettes sur mon tee-shirt brillent. Aujourd'hui il a fait très bon donc mon haut reflétait toutes les paillettes avec le soleil. Je vais me faire percer un deuxième trou à chaque oreilles pour mon anniversaire. J'adore cette boucle d'oreille car, elle donne l'impression d'avoir au moins deux trous, je vous aient bien eu!




~Emma

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous rings!

    Please feel free to enter my Daniel Wellington giveaway (here) - you could win yourself a watch worth £200!x

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...