Thursday, May 30, 2013

Chains of lace

Old Navy chambray shirt, Pimkie tank, Mossimo Supply Co. jeggings, Faded Glory necklace, Swatch watch, H&M rings, Margaritaville flip flops
It was going to rain all day today, it drizzled. You might ask then why didn't I wear rain boots? Because it was humid out and I didn't feel like wearing rain boots. I wore flip flops instead. Correct. Flip flops. They aren't water proof but they matched my shirt :)
Il allait pleuvoir toute la journée aujourd'hui. Il a bruiné. Vous vous demandez peut-être pourquoi je n'ai pas mis de bottes de pluies? Parce qu'il faisait humide et je n'en n'avais pas envie. J'ai mis des tongs au contraire. Des tongs. Elles ne sont pas étanches, mais elles allaient bien avec mon haut :)



photos by Paul
~Emma

4 comments:

  1. You always have the cutest jewlery! Im jealous over here :)
    Xoxo

    jamncookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty!!! I love your shirt!!
    Have a wonderful weekend, dear!! and my g+!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...