Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters is one of those stores that are different from all the other "typical" stores. It's such an amazing store. There are clothes for everyone, every taste, every color etc. EVERYTHING! Below I put some of my favorite articles also found on their website.

Classic Blazer

Atlas watch

Shredded Scarf

Wine colored booties

Studded back pack

High waisted shorts

Of course this is just a selection because I could very easily copy and paste their whole website onto this post. You could say I love their clothes, it might be a slight understatement. :)
Happy Tuesday!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...